Friday, December 5, 2008

Brown Snowflakes?



Sure why not! Trying out a new technique from the December issue of TJ. This one is called Masked Frames. Pretty simple to do. I've really been into brown for Christmas cards this year.


Along with a new technique I'm also using a new toy.......Snowflakes from Spellbinders. OMG I just love them.

So fun to work with! And another toy......Glitter Dust. It's ground glass. I was lucky enough to come across a jar on Ebay.



I used Crystal Effects on the snowflake, then pressed the flake into the Glitter Dusk. So pretty!!!! Oh I just remembered another new thing....filigree brads from SU. WOW lots of new stuff!!!!! Is it Christmas yet? Feels like it with all the new stuff I purchased lately.
I went to weigh in. Lost another 2 pounds so that brings the total to a whopping 54 pounds!!!! Gotta keep that scale moving downward.
I've been lax on posting to the blog. We have been busy working on the remodel of the living room. All the walls are primed, carpet removed, and the floor free of staples and nails. We will be putting down a hardwood floor.
Stamping Trails
Karen 218

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

This is beautiful! Such a great stamp! I love the brown snowflakes too! TFS!