Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Homemade Valentine's Takes Me Back


While I was cleaning the stamping studio over the weekend I found a stack of paper doilies. With Valentine's day coming up I couldn't help but to think back to elementary school art class. What fun it was to make Valentines!!! We used doilies, construction paper, crayons, watercolors, paste. Well just about anything we could use for our wonderful Valentine creations. And who could forget the Valentine mail boxes? I remembering covering a shoe box with tin foil (which by the way my mom was mad at me for using the last of the tin foil when she needed it for the oven LOL), and then decorating the box with hearts. Happy times!!!! I lived for art, and music classes when I was in school.
So anyway hope you enjoy this Valentine. I was just thinking if I had all the stuff that I have now when I was in school I'd would have the best Valentine creations ever!!!! Of course thinking back the art that I made in school was the best!!!!!!
Supplies use are from the SU Valentine Bundle. Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red
OMG I didn't know it was getting this late. Have to say goodbye to memories and get dressed for work!
Stamping Trails
Karen 213

No comments: