Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Stuff!






I sold my old Cricut so I had money to buy some new stuff! These two cartridges I got at Hobby Lobby on Thursday. They had a sale 2 for 89.99. Love them both. Storybook has a design that looks close to the Big Shot Top Note Die. Can't wait to make those into many different sizes.


When I went to Pat Catan's last weekend I picked up some See-D's stamps that were on clearance. The one with the butterfly is called monarch. So very elegant. The little one on the end that has the totem pole on it is going to a very special friend of mine. She knows who she is.



This last group of clear stamps are by Inkadinkado. They are called Inchie stamps. Jo Ann's had them on sale for 40% off. So they were 6.00 each. Lots of nice stamps. I really need to stop this stamp addiction I have lately. With my friends they collect ribbon. I'm the stamp junkie. LOL

Click on the image to see a large image. There really are some neat stamps in these packages.

Stamping Trails

Karen 213

No comments: