Monday, January 12, 2009

What's the Word.....Bird.


Okay this is what happens when I can't sleep and I stamp at 1:00 am in the morning. Good Grief!!! What was I thinking. I have to leave for work in a few minutes, and Monday is the worse day at work as the phones are very busy. Oh well....Maybe I can catch a nap when I get home.
This owl came from Inkadinkadoo. I don't have the package in front of me now so I don't know the name of the set. It has lots of different funky birds in the set as well as some cool word stamps.
The feather I picked up some time ago. I also have black ones. I thought hmmm I should be able to do something with the feathers on a card. Since I got them for 10 cents a package I figured I could work them in somehow.
Circles are Marvy scallop punches. Bird was colored in using Prisma pencils and blended with Gamsol. Colors: Cream, Riding Hood Red, and Creamy Caramel.
Stamping Trails
Karen 213

2 comments:

Lorie said...

This is SO cute...love the sentiment! :o)

Danita said...

Karen, you are so funny. I think this turned out cute!!! I left you an award over on my blog, check it out when you have time!!!
Happy stamping!!!