Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Me and Hubby






WOW......27 years have gone by since I said I do to my hubby. Seems like it has not been that long ago. Happy Anniversary to my friends Lisa and Geoff. They got married the same day (different year) as me and Skip did.


We received some great cards from friends. I had to laugh as all three of them used a House Mouse stamp, photo corners and a square card base. Great minds think a like ladies!!!!! They are all beautiful. Thanks for making my day extra special.

First card was made by Lisa. Middle card by Connie and bottom one by Kat.

I've been busy and just have not had time to spend stamping or updating my blog. It's been well over a week since I last posted. Shame on me. Let me fill you in. Last weight in I lost a pound which brought me to 202. At the time I'm writing this I haven't got to my weigh in today, but I did get on my scale this morning and I lost another pound that brings me to 201. WOW the only thing I keep thinking is the movie 2001 Space Odyssey. Well my weight loss has kinda been about space. I'm taking up less of it.....and it has been an odyssey, or how I like to refer to it as my epic journey. I'm looking forward to next week's weight in as I'm hoping to get under 200 pounds. It will be the first time in 27 years that I've been under 200. I'm on the road to Onederland!!!! And to celebrate that big mile stone in my journey I'll be posting another wonderful Calorie Free blog candy package for you to win.

Stamping Trails

Karen 202

7 comments:

sandyh50 said...

Happy Anniversary Karen! I love these 3 cards your friends sent, isn't it funny how they all used House mouse!! I am excited to see you get to ONEderland! Woohoo!

Michelle Quinno said...

Happy Anniversary and congrats on another pound!! You have inspired me to diet and I've lost 4 so far.

LOVE these cards. They are way too cute! HM is one of my favs.

btsoi. said...

Wow! Happy anniversary indeed! Being together for 27 years is an amazing accomplishment, especially in this day in age.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You are doing so well with your weight loss! Keep up the good work.

Swedie

mary stuart said...

You certainly have a lot to celebrate! Best wishes to you and your husband on your wedding anniversary. Darling cards sent by your friends. thanks for sharing!
and almost below 200! that is incredible! hard work! Congratulations and am so excited - watching for that 199!!!!

Patty Williams said...

Happy Anniversary!

I adore House Mouse! I wish I had some of their stamps, they always make me giggle and say Awww.!

Anonymous said...

Karen, I notice you haven't been blogging lately. Hope everything is okay.

Swedie