Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's Saturday!


Thankful that's it's Saturday. It was a very long week at work. Skip is on day shift now while it's Spring Break for the kids at school. We went out to dinner last night when I got home from work. I was bad........I ate at the Outback. But on the upside I did get on the treadmill last night and tried to work some of it off!
I won sales rep of the month for March. I had the highest sales! No real reward except I get to park in the employee of month parking space and get my name on the board.
The card was made using the Manhattan embossing folder by SU. Just love it!!! Now you know I'm going to also need the matching stamp set. When will the madness end? NEVER.
Colors: Close to Cocoa, Vanilla, Always Apricot.
Other things: scallop edge border punch(Martha Stewart), Chocolate Chip ribbon, mini glue dots, butterfly charm, linen thread, stamp-a-ma-jig word by SU.
Okay I got up early on a Saturday to stamp!!!! Hubby is still in bed sleeping. I'm going to make coffee.
Enjoy your weekend!
Stamping Trails
Karen 205

2 comments:

sandyh50 said...

Beautiful! So you emboss it and then cut out your design? And they have matching stamps? Oh, you enabler! Congrats on Employee of the month!

Michelle Quinno said...

Your card is gorgeous! Congrats on the EOM!!!