Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blog Candy Winner

Hi all you happy stamping buddies! We have a winner for the blog candy. Big Congrats to Joyce!

Here is her comment


Congratulations, Karen! I've been watching you on your journey and want you to know that I'm SO proud of what you've accomplished!

Joyce email me your snail mail address and I'll get your candy out to you: clar42ie@aol.com


Had weigh in today. Didn't lose, but I didn't gain either. Which is a good thing. Me and hubby just got back from a long bike ride. It's just so wonderful to be able to do things with Skip that I know he likes to do. 18 pounds away from me mini goal.

Only 6 more working days till my vacation. I'm so looking forward to it. I have so many stamping projects lined up. Of course I'll be posting them all here!

Stamping Trails
Karen 198

No comments: