Saturday, July 11, 2009

Late 4th Of July Cards







I know 4th is over but I wanted to share these holiday cards I received from Kat and Lisa. Click on the photo to enlarge. Kat use a cuttlebug folder on the card base. Love the star ribbon. Lisa's card is awesome using pattered paper for the flag.






The last card I made last night in the wee, wee hours of the morning. Couldn't sleep after coming home from John's birthday bash. Guess I'm worried about him driving to Columbus today with his cousin Corbet.






Anyway...."Sam" here is made from punches. Click to enlarge the photo I'm sure you can figure out which SU punches I used, but in case you can't.......






Window punch for hat brim



1 1/4 square for hat (cut one from red and one from white trim the white one down cut in half and use that for the stripes)



scallop circle for hair



photo corner for collar



1 1/4 circle for face



1/4 for nose



eyes were made with the 1/8 side of the Cropadile






***********************************************************************






Here is John (on left) and Corbet having a drink at the party last night. We went to the Winking Lizard. They have a beer tour, drinking 100 different types of beer on the list and get a free jacket. I don't think John will be trying for it. Now Corbet has been working toward it since he turned 21 in April.








So glad Sarah and Jason were able to meet us last night for John's party. This is a cute picture of them. I've met Jason a few times now. He's a very nice young man.


Okay on to more stamping. It's been raining all morning just now stopped and looks like the sun is trying to come out.


Have a great weekend!!!!


Stamping Trails

Karen 197

No comments: