Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Playing Catch Up



My house is a complete mess. Hubby is working on the main bathroom. We are going to re-model it all, and once one room is a mess all of them are. The only peace I have in the house now is my craft room. Thank goodness! One place I can run to for cover!




And to add to the mess we are in the middle of cleaning out our storage among other areas to have a yard sale. JOY!!! We were going to do it this weekend but didn't quite get everything ready so it's going to have to wait till next weekend.




I have to tell you that my weigh in on Thursday went well. I lost 2 pounds. So I lost the pound I gained the week before and lost a bit more. YAY. Counting points has really been helping me stay on plan so I'm going to stick with that at least till the end of summer.




Me and hubby went to Red Lobster on Friday night for dinner. It was really great!!!! They have a Light House menu with all the NI so I was able to figure out my points. Had 1/2 order broiled salmon that came with steamed broccoli, jumbo shrimp cocktail, and garden salad. I was satisfied with the meal and it came to a mere 10 points. I would recommend everyone to check it out!
*************************
The book I recovered from the weigh in book that Weight Watchers gives you to record your weight loss progress. Mine fell apart so being the crafty gal that I am I recovered it. I had some packs of designer paper and stickers from SU that was a level one set ages ago. I used that along with the bind-it-all, and Xyron maching. Went together very quick and more important I had fun doing it. I'll be working on some more projects with the Bind-It-All.
******************************************************************
For the rest of today I plan to go visit mom, wrap birthday gifts to get ready for the mail, harvest some cabbage from the garden and grill it later today to go along with the rest of dinner. Hubby wants me to make cold slaw. Which I can do of course I'll be steering clear of it as he likes his with all the fatty mayo. YUCK. OOPS which reminds me I better stop at the grocery store on the way back from mom's as I know I'm out of carrots. We did plant some in the garden but they are not big enough to harvest yet.
Stamping Trails
Karen 196








No comments: