Monday, August 3, 2009

BLAST IT ALL.....

Blogger isn't allowing me to upload any new pictures this morning. Sorry....I'll have to try again later when I come home from work.

I went to bed last night super early. 9 pm! I never do that. Was a long weekend and was just tired I guess. On the flip side of that I got up at 4:30. Did a morning workout, and had breakfast so I'm ready to go to work. Short work week as we have Friday off. Part of those unpaid days we are being forced to take every other Friday now till October.

Skip has the next two weeks off on vacation. He is working on re-modeling the upstairs bathroom. What an ordeal!!!! Be glad when that job is done. Why is it when you work on any room in the house the rest of the house is affected too? What a mess!!!!


Stamping Trails
Karen 196

No comments: