Wednesday, August 5, 2009

CORN


Remember the corn patch I showed last month that got blown over in a storm? Well the corn survived to be eaten and enjoyed by hubby. I tried a bit of it and it is good, but I'm not a big fan of corn.
Going to the doctor this afternoon. I need to get a check up on the blood pressure. Hoping that I can get the meds lowered. My doctor did tell me at the last visit that he thinks I'll be able to come off them completely once I reach my goal weight. Here is hoping the scale is kind to me today. I have noticed that the scale at the doctor's office is a bit higher than the reading I get from Weight Watcher's weigh in. I guess every scale is different.
Bad thing about today is my appointment is at 1:45 so I'll have to leave work at 1:15 to get there on time, then I'll have to come back to work after it is over. Wish I could have got a later appt. then I could have gone home after it was over. Looking forward to Friday as I have the day off. We will be busy around the house. The upstairs bathroom is being destroyed. Instead of removing the wall paper Skip decided to tear out the dry wall and replace it. Last night I had to take my first shower in the basement where he built a temporary shower where the deep sink use to be. I'll have to take a picture and show you. It's really a challenge just to get clean now!
Stamping Trails
Karen 196

No comments: