Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gentle Nudge........


I received this card from Kat yesterday along with a note asking me to update my blog. Thanks for the gentle nudge Kat!
Been harder for me to keep up with the blog this summer. Lots to do, but also with hubby working day shift there is a line to use the computer. Thank goodness he will be going back to second shift this coming Monday. I'll miss him....but it does make it easier for me to stay in a routine. It will help with my weight loss efforts also!



Pat Catan's had a 1.00 stamp sale again.....look at all the goodies I bought! I've been on a shopping binge lately. Good thing I have a long 4 day weekend so I'll have the time to use some of the stuff I've been acquiring.
Sarah and I went shopping last night as she needed a pair of 1 inch heel white shoes to wear for a modeling gig she is doing. The event is for charity. They are giving the models 100.00 gift card for a spa that is also sponsoring the event.
I'm going to be cooking today. I have a ton of tomatoes from the garden so I'm making chili. I know its warm outside for chili but we have the ac on and chili made with fresh tomatoes is sooooooo good! I also have a recipe for Lemon Blueberry muffins that I have be yearning to try. I'll let you know how they turn out and post the recipe.
Okay I'm burning daylight....need to get busy on some stuff I had lined up to do on my day off.
Stamping Trails.
Karen 195























No comments: