Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Rode My Bicycle Pass Your Window Last Night


Well not really, but I did ride my bike to the Post Office early yesterday morning to mail off somebody birthday box....you know who you are.
This card was really inspired by my friend Kat. She told me that she was riding her bike again (on a ten mile trek) to help inspire her hubby to ride again. So Kat this card is for you. It's in the mail and on the way.
The technique is from the latest Technique Junkie Newsletter. Pretty easy to do. You need stripped designer paper cut into strips and glued down on cardstock. Only think I don't like about it is I get dizzy looking at the zig-zags it creates. LOL
Last weeks weigh in was a bust. I didn't lose anything, but on the other hand I didn't gain either. So that's good news. I've stepped up my daily workout routine so I'm hoping that will help get that scale moving down again.
Stamping Trails
Karen 196

1 comment:

Peggie said...

Cool idea. I will have to try it. Maybe if I would get on a bike I could loose some weight.