Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Someone is Having a Birthday!


Okay so Connie says she doesn't want anymore birthdays. I can totally relate...however that doesn't stop her friends from remember her and sending her goodies.
She received her birthday package yesterday so now I can show you the card I made for her. Not my complete design I did copy it from somewhere sorry don't remember where now. Cardstock Bordering Blue edged with craft white. The seashell stamps are from SU they are retired now. This also uses the last set of in line color pink.
I'm running really late this morning after my workout and breakfast so I have to run
Connie enjoy your day! Wish I could eat lunch with you and Lisa! Have a stuffed shell for me as that is really not on my menu!!!!!
Stamping Trials
Karen 196

1 comment:

Nancy Leimer said...

Lovely card.I love the sea and anything to do with it. Great job. You know about having birthdays--what is the alternative? Besides age has it's privileges. I am 5 months from Medi Care. Just can't wait.