Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ghosty Treats


Love this new mind scape stamp set by In-a-dink-a-do. The stamps have different
images inside the bold image. Too cool!!!

This morning I made the s'more packages.
Just used two graham crackers, snack size
chocolate bar and a ghost peep. Topper was
made with Top Note Die on textured green
cardstock I got from Hollo's. Topper was
folded then opened flat stamped with hat.
Then I used a hobby blade to cut the top
part of the hat so it would lift u from the
back when folded over the zip lock bag.









Yesterday was so busy!!!! Since it was such a nice day we loaded up the bikes and headed out for the park. It was a hard ride since most of it was up hill. WHEW!!! Lots of work going up but fun coming down.

We also went on the search for bathroom tiles. Think we finally agreed on some. Also went to dinner at the Road House. It was part of our homework from Weight Watchers last meeting. We were to practice selecting healthy items while eating out. I did pretty good. Order the catch of the day which was mahimahi. Never had that before. It was grilled and good! Ordered steamed veggies and had the salad brought with the dressing on the side. Of course there salad has cheese so I had to pick around most of that. My only splurge was two onion rings. The Road House makes the best onion rings. They bring them out on a stick. The onion are huge!!!!! Anyway all in all I think I did very well.

Okay off to visit mom.

Stamping Trails
Karen 194......really I am! Got on the scale this morning.

No comments: