Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sick Kitty










Our poor kitty Burbank is sick. Took him to the vet and come to find he has an ear infection. Poor baby has been sneezing and congested. While he is on the mend...yes I made him a get well card, and to all my readers...first of you that catches a cold this season will receive this card. Sort of makes you want to catch the sniffels...right?












Now I love these cat stamps by Ink-a-dink-a-do....but I was having problems getting a good image. See this gray image? The ink wasn't adhering to the clear stamp. So first I tried gently sanding the stamp. Inked it up still didn't get good coverage. Next I ink the stamp up with VersaMark then inked it in Razzle ink (new SU in-line color) then stamped on white cardstock. Worked very well! Got a nice image of the cat. Just thought I would pass along this tip in case it happens to you while you are stamping.
Any one remember Bill the Cat? He was a cat in a cartoon strip
Bloom County. I love that strip! Not around anymore but I have all the books. Anyway Skip drew this on the wipe off slate on our fridge. Our cat does not like taking his meds.
Stamping Trails
Karen 194

No comments: