Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Spider


Not so happy with this card. I wasn't feeling all that well last night. I think I'm developing a bladder infection. JOY!!!!!

Card uses several different stamps from different companies. Spider is from Best Fiends. Hat is from Eat Drink & be Scary both by SU. Web and words stamp set Distressed Halloween by See-D's. I've been using this set for the past three Halloween cards that I posted.

I do like the colors I selected for this card. Black, Rich Razzleberry, Not Quite Navy, and Gable Green. Scallop circles by Marvy. I haven't used those punches in so long. Since I got hooked on Spellbinders I don't use them. Hmmmm maybe should think about selling my Marvey punches so I can buy new supplies!

I froze two more large ziplock bags of tomatoes. I'll be glad when the garden is finished for the season. I enjoy having fresh veggies but it's a lot of work!!!!! How did my grandmother and her mother do it all? My mom's mom Alice canned all the time. She canned one item that I remember very well. It's called Chow Chow. What she did was use all the leftovers from the garden chopped them up, seasoned and canned them. I still remember it as being very good! Haven't a clue on how she really did it, and of course no one wrote it down. I'm sure she wasn't the only person to do this. Maybe I'll search around the net and see if I can come up with something.

Off to work. Have a great day.

Stamping Trails
Karen 194

1 comment:

woodenstamp said...

How cool, I would absolutely use this in my Big Shot.