Saturday, September 12, 2009

Too Cute Spiders!!!!









Are these not too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just love the little creepy guys. Now if you get me
near a real spider I go running in fright, but not from these fun spidys!!!!

Made using SU scallop circle, and photo punch for body and legs. 1/4 circle
punch for the eyes and nose. I had to stamp one of the scallop body with a
web. Card stock black, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpking pie, and confetti white.
Peppermint patty makes up the body.


I had the best smoothie for lunch today. Have you ever tried soy milk? My daughter
Sarah turned me on to it. If you use light soy it's 1 point for 8oz. Mixes really well with
smoothies. I used Weight Watcher Chocolate smoothie mix, 8oz soy milk, one banana,
and 1 tablespoon of Better than Peanut Butter, and some ice cubes. YUM!!! Makes two
large glasses point value 4.

Okay I'm off to work on the yard sale. Have a great weekend

Stamping Trails
Karen 194

No comments: