Monday, October 19, 2009

Snuggle

Hi Stampers! Sorry I have not posted in such a long time. Just have not been in the stamping mood. So much going on. Skip still doesn't have the bathroom finished, and I've just been going though a rough time lately. I did get a chance to finally stamp on Sunday and made this adorable card. I got the stamp at Archivers on Saturday when I was out and about. Just had to have it. So cute!! Colors are Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, and White. Designer paper by Basic Grey, snowflake embossing folder by Sizzix. The layout was this weekend challenge posted by Beate for Splitcoast.

We had a frost Sunday night so I had to scrape my windshield this morning. Not looking forward to along winter of doing that. Brrrrrr.

Stamping Trails
Karen 189 and holding..don't ask....needless to say I got injured and have not been working out as I should so when I don't work out the weight stays the same. Put in a little prayer for me that I can get back on track.

1 comment:

Peach said...

That is totally adorable, and I love the colors!
x0x
Lizabeth