Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Displaying My Cards



For those of you who have been in my stamp room or have seen pics on my blog you know it's not very big. I have a lot of stuff in the room just by being very organized. All the walls have peg board so I can hang things up. One thing I really needed was a place to put recent cards received so I could enjoy them. So yesterday I

grabbed some ribbon and strung it under my ribbon racks. Now I can display my cards and change them out when I receive new ones. I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner.


I made some awesome muffins last night. I'll be using them as part of breakfast for the rest of the week. So yummy and the point value is 2 per muffin.

Applesauce Muffins

1 cup rolled oats (not instant)
1 cup fat free milk
1/2 cup un-sweetened applesauce
2 egg whites
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp sugar

soak oats in milk for one hour
pre-heat oven to 400
to oats/milk mixture add applesauce and egg whites
in another bowl mix all dry ingredients except cinnamon and 1 tsp of graduated sugar.
combine dry with wet ingredients. Mix.
spray muffin pan with butter flavor cooking spray. Fill the 12 wells 3/4 of the way full.
combine cinnamon and sugar together. Sprinkle over tops of muffins. Bake for 20 minutes.
Makes 12

Say it with me.....YUM!!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 188

No comments: