Monday, November 16, 2009

Just Kicking It!


Sarah snapped this picture on Sunday when she stopped over. I look silly, but Sarah really loves to get me into poses that are different than just standing. Any how I've been meaning to post an updated picture but just didn't get around to it. Good thing Sarah is around to take them for me.

Not much else going on this evening. Got cooler again. After having such a beautiful weekend with an Indian summer just wanted it to stay that way and not have the temps dip down. I'm really looking forward to putting up the Christmas tree. Me and Sarah are going to put it up day after Thanksgiving. Also planning to do some shopping that day. I'm also looking forward to having a 4 day weekend. YAY That is the best!!!!


Stamping Trails
Karen 188

No comments: