Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ever Just Want to Make....


a very simple card with no layers? That's what I was in the mood to do.

Still playing with Puns from the Past. I really
feel like its from the past seeing how I've had
this set for a year and have not used it.

Vanilla cardstock base. Eraser made with Cameo
Coral. Brush part of eraser made with Going
Gray. Antique silver brad just in the top layer
of the brush part. Pop dots hold the eraser
in place.


I never thought I'd ever say it but I'm sick of shopping! Seems like that is what I've been doing
during my entire vacation! LOL

Yesterday I went with John as he didn't have his shopping done. Of course when that
was finished mom got to wrap them up! Started my day going to work to pick up the spiral
ham and pies that I ordered. The pecan pie I got for hubby was still warm from the
oven. Smelled so yummy!!!! I called Skip from the car and told him he was very lucky
that I didn't have a fork with me, or I would have been in the hatch back feeding my face!

This morning I'm off to the nursing home to deliver homemade cookies. Later in the day we
will be visiting with Skip's sister and having cake. His mom's birthday is today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!!! Who I believe is 75 years young today.


Very Merry Christmas Eve to all.....

and to all get to bed early tonight so Santa will arrive!

Stamping Trails
Karen 188

No comments: