Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Last Minute Christmas Card



So I don't know where the month went...but I do know that it just flew by I found myself this past Friday with no Christmas cards made or sent out to family and friends. I stayed up till 3 am churning out 25 of these cards. Skip helped me address and sign them. Got them in the mail Saturday morning. Its a simple design but I think they are cute. Stamp set by Inkadinkado called Pattern Play Holiday. I got the set at Jo Ann's when it was 50% off. I really bought it just for the bird, but I like the other designs in the set as well.

Other items in the card: Floral BG, and word from Yuletide Montage (SU), colors: Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Rose Red

Sarah stopped over yesterday. We spent the day shopping, had lunch, then home to bake Christmas cookies. Still have some more batches to make today. Going to bring some of them to the nursing home for the residents, and staff.

Stamping Trails
Karen 188

No comments: