Monday, December 28, 2009

Silly Snowman



This silly little snowman holds one package of instant
hot chocolate. To make:

Start with standard A2 size envelope. Seal the envy shut.
Cut off 1/2 inch from one short side of the sealed envy.
Run larger part of the envelope through paper crimper.
Make eyes with 1/2 and 3/4 inch circle punches. Nose is just a triangle. Blush the cheeks with inked sponge. Add
highlights to the pupils with white gel pen, make mouth with fine line black marker. Hat is made using black card stock and Top Note die (SU) Fold up one edge of die cut to make hat brim. Add ribbon and snowflake. Glue hat back to 1/2 inch cut part from the envelope. Insert hot chocolate package and the hat.

Snowed lots last night and it would just figure that the day I have to go back to work I have to get up early and shovel out my car. JOY!!!!!!!!!!! Least I only have 3 days to work this week then I'll have a 4 day weekend. YAY!

Stamping Trails
Karen 188

No comments: