Monday, February 1, 2010

Be MIne Or Else

The Bossy little Bird stamp is by Ink-a-dink-a-do. There are many other cute stamps in this set. I'm trying to get my groove back with stamping. For the past month I have just been stressed and unable to focus on anything. This winter, job, and being sick has just sucked the life out of me.

Big thanks to my friends for there understanding.


Okay back to this card. Hearts were cut using Coluzzle, cardstock Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, and Cameo Coral by SU. Background paper by BasicGrey Infuse.


Mom is having a birthday this Wednesday. I took a vacation day so could spend the day with her. I'll be baking a cake Tuesday night and bringing her and her friend June breakfast. Mom's favorite...Salmon patties and biscuits.

Have a great stamping day

Karen

No comments: