Sunday, January 31, 2010

Coach


What does every girl want.....

A COACH bag!!!! Me and hubby went out to an early dinner at the Road House then we hit the mall to get in some walking as it was really to cold outside to walk. Played a game of Fire Fly golf (indoor golf that you play in black light....totally cool if you never have played it before...try it!)

Then we went out through Macy's and I told Skip I wanted just to stop and look at the Coach bags and he bought me the one I wanted. This is a new one with a center zipper pocket. For those of you who may remember Skip was going to buy me a Coach bag when I reached my goal weight, but since that is still a long way off he wanted to get me one earlier to celebrate all the hard work I've done to lose 85 pounds. Love the bag!!!!! Love Hubby too!

Stamping Trails
Karen

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Congratulations on your weight loss and on your gorgeous new Coach handbag!! Best wishes!!