Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bunny? Or Egg?


So is it a bunny or an egg that looks like a bunny? I was playing around with this stamp as again it was something that I used this week and it was still on my desk demanding my attention. Stamped the egg on Creamy Caramel cardstock with Close to Cocoa ink. Ears were free cut from same cardstock and sponged with ink. Since I haven't had a pom pom in my craft room since I don't even remember when....I had to improvise with the tail. I layered two prima flowers together and attached to the bunny body with a gold brad. On the other side of the basket I stamped just a simple Happy Easter.




The basket was made with lavender
cardstock by Bazzill. Just love
the texture!!! Start with a 6x6
piece of cardstock, score on 2" and 4" on all sides. Cut on each side up to the score line, fold up basket and glue.
Strip of cardstock used to make the
handle. So simple!!!


Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: