Sunday, March 7, 2010

Popped Bird


Good morning stampers (and readers) It's 12:57 in the wee hours of Sunday morning. Couldn't sleep so I decided to stamp. Not really thrilled with this card but hey can all of you out there stamp well at one in the morning? LOL

I stamped the bird on ivory cardstock then cut it out in an oval shape. Stamped the bird again and popped it over the first one, then repeated more popping with the bird's wing and two of the leaves. I think my ivory oval is a little crooked but hey again its one am.

Skip had to work Saturday so I did my grocery shopping and finished reading a Dean Koonz book that John gave me. It was so sunny today and got up to 41 that I sat in the kitchen by the siding glass door and took in some rays. And just between us I took off my shirt and just soaked up as much sun as I could. It really felt good. Thank goodness our back yard is wooded, no one around to see me. Suppose to get in the mid 40 today. I'll be at the mall in the early afternoon. Meeting Sarah and some of her friends there to see Alice in Wonderland. Just love 3 d movies. Hope its good. Skip decided not to go after reading the reviews and found out the movie got a C +. I don't let reviews tell me what movies to go see. Most of the time the ones that don't get high reviews are the ones I like. Go figure. Okay I'm rambling. Need to shut down and go to be for the night.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: