Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Red Hat Again


So Sarah stopped over on Sunday, and I got her to take a better pic of me in my new Cowboy Red Hat. Of course Sarah wants to jazz the hat up with a bit of purple and some type of center piece for the front of the hat. So we will see.

Earlier on Sunday we met her and Jason and went to see Alice in Wonderland. Great movie! I know it didn't get the best reviews but I think the movie was wonderfully wonderland!





Okay enough of me and my red hat moving onto cards!





Stamp set by Stampendous! Flower Cross is an
exclusive set sold only at Archiver's so if you like this card and want the stamp you'll have to trot to your nearest store.

Designer paper by Basic Grey Wisteria. Love those
purples! The cross was water colored using aqua painter and ink. I added some glitter to the flowers by putting some crystal stickles on some scrap paper then used a paint brush to apply it. I'd rather apply it in this manner instead of squirting it on directly. Gives it just a touch of glitter. Also used scallop boarder punch by Martha Stewart, and some sparkle ribbon by American crafts. You can just make it out in this pic on the very top of the card I used the score pal to make three score lines. I thought this added interest to the overall card.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: