Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chocolate Oatmeal.......

Where have you been all my life? My new favorite breakfast is dark chocolate oatmeal. Made with dark chocolate Hershey powder mixed with 1/2 mashed banana, dash of fat free milk and cooked rolled oats. Looks odd but it tastes really good!

Thanks to my friend Lisa I found the pearl cotton thread I was looking for yesterday. I remember while talking to her this evening that I put the thread in with my mom's quilt. I was using some of the thread to tie the quilt with. So I'll be able to make more flowers.

Skip and I went for a long walk at a local park. It's a great work out. Lots of steep hills and slopes, and it's just a great nature hike. Took us little over an hour of hiking to explore it all.

I have tomorrow off so I'm looking forward to that. I really needed a mental health day!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 209 (did you notice? I lost a pound. Go Me!)

No comments: