Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another Challenge Card



The stamp for this challenge wasn't SU! Farm Fever set (cow), but the little teeny, tiny chicken stamp that is sitting on this cow's back. GOOD GRIEF I didn't know what to do with the little guy, but I came up with this card while stamping this morning. Glad this one is done. I did get to use a new punch, and Black and White designer paper by Basic Gray. I popped the calf's head and added the little red ribbon and tiny jingle bell. All things considered I'm happy with the end product.

I'm tired. Spent a good part of the day canning maters and making a big pot of chili using the garden tomatoes. I really liking eating a good mater right out of the garden I just dislike that they all come in at once then I have tomatoes coming out of my ears!!! Such a chore to clean and peel them all. I'd rather be stamping!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 207

No comments: