Saturday, August 28, 2010

Brayer



Brayer....now there is a tool I haven't used in a very long time. It has been hanging on the pegboard in my stamp room collecting the very finest antique dust. Its within my line of sight at my desk just waiting it's turn to be used. Well I guess I could say that about all the supplies I have. This card is not my design and was inspired by Michelle Zindorf. I changed up the stamps that were used and made the overall card smaller. I would love to be able to go to one of her Brayer workshops. She's coming back to my area next year so I'm hoping to be able to attend. Marina Mist is my new favorite color! Just love the shade, and goes so well with black. Base card is 5x5, white layer for the main image is 4x4. Little white stars in the background were made with a white gel pen. Stamp sets: Lovely as a Tree, and Nature Silhouettes. I bought the nature set when it first came out in SU! catalog but this morning was the first day that the stamps saw an ink pad. Been on a roll lately making cards. I'm having fun doing it again. It's like seeing a long lost close friend again. Its all NEW!!!

I'm off to Hollo's paper store. I know I should leave my credit card at home (sigh), but I'm in need of some cardstock and envelopes.

Stamping Trails
Karen 206

No comments: