Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Did You Ever Wonder........


What 585.00 dollars in StampinUp! products might look like? I don't need to wonder any more cause that is exactly what I got from Mr. Brown today. I was thinking with the amount of the order I would receive two boxes, but I forgot since all but two of my stamps were clear more would fit in one box. What I did forget to include with the photo is the new Color Coach. With so many new colors I had to have that as well. I didn't get to take the day off work so on lunch I drove home (35 minutes there and back) to get my order off my steps, into the house and out of the sun. As I just had time to open the box and peek inside I grabbed the color coach and took it with me back to work. Thought I could look at it on break. I did bring it home but forgot to take it out of my bag so it could be in the picture. I have to say I love the new coach. Has all the colors in a large size. This will be good when I make a Hollo's run. I can take it with me to match up some colors. I took 1/2 day off this Friday as well as Monday so I'll have some extra time to play with my new stuff. I feel like its Christmas, but really this is just an early 50th birthday gift to myself. Can't wait to play with all the new punches. I have some ideas in my head for the owl punch.

I wanted to also get the add on for the watercolor crayons so I'd have all the colors but it is not available yet. Don't think I'll get the pastels as sadly I never use them.

Well I need to run. Gotta get outside and on my bike. Then it's off to bed early. Have a meeting tomorrow that I have to go to. Looking forward to my long weekend. If you have my number call me.....Love to tell you all about my new stuff!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 208

No comments: