Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dinner at Buca


Took Skip out to one of our favorite Italian restaurants Buca. There is more to that name but I can't spell it...at least not at 10:45 pm when my brain has pretty much shut down for the day. Skip has to have some tests done on Thursday and he'll have to fast all day tomorrow so he wanted to have a meal today that didn't include any of my low fat food. Poor guy...sometimes I feel for him. He doesn't need to lose a pound but he tries to adjust to my eating requirements. I came home and let my food settle for a bit. Don't worry didn't overeat. I did get on the treadmill and did a work out with a resistance band. I'll be heading for bed soon.

Kat made this beautiful card for me. So nice to get happy mail! Thanks for the encouragement Kat I need all I can get to keep on track.

Stamping Trails
Karen 209

No comments: