Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dream

I have a friend that is really having a tough week. She wants someday to buy a little log cabin, leave work,and everyday worries behind her. Well I don't have a log cabin stamp, but I do have a word stamp that says Dream. It's from SU! Natural Beauty one of my favorite stamp sets.

Colors used: Bordering Blue, More Mustard, Vanilla, and Basic Gray designer paper Periphery. Other things used: beads and stick pin from Pretties kit, aqua painter, pop dots, paper doily, and blue ribbon. It may not be a log cabin card, but I think it will lift her spirits to find this on her desk in the morning.

It was another hot day!!! I did find the energy to go ride bikes with hubby. It wasn't so bad in the early evening. We went out at 7 pm.

Stamping Trails
Karen 208

No comments: