Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Thursday

I love these colors together! Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, and Marina Mist what a great combo. I also used Bashful Blue on the flower with the Marina Mist. I was checking my stash and I'm about out of Confetti White...looks like I have another reason to stop at Hollo's Paper Store. Guess I'll make a quick stop there after work today. I have been watercoloring lately and the confetti white is great for this. Again I used the beads I colored. Also used Inque Boutique designer paper, Cuttlebug folder, aqua painter, Top note die, Because I Care level one Hostess set by SU!, and off white ribbon. Same ribbon I used on the school card I posted yesterday. I had a scrap of it still on my desk and it was just enough for this card.

It was really nice out yesterday. I took a bike ride after dinner. Had to go by myself as Skip is working. I did ride the bike up to the school and visited with him for a bit as he was taking break for his dinner. Wish the weekend would hurry up and get here.

Stamping Trails
Karen 206

No comments: