Friday, August 13, 2010

L@@K MA! It's No Layer Friday!

Did you ever notice that cards can get to complicated. Not to mention heavy by using lots of layers. Yes they look wonderful and yes I still love layers, but sometimes I yearn just to stamp a simple card that still looks great without all the layers. So welcome to No Layer Friday. I'll be sharing no layer cards with my readers each Friday. This card features Older but Wiser stamp set from SU! It was a hostess set and retired now. This is actually the first time I've used this stamp set. Shame on me! I can't tell you how many stamps I own that have still yet to be inked. Ah....someday when I retire and have time to just stamp then I'll have ink all over the place!!!!! Maybe even on the cat. Seeing how Burbank loves to jump up on me when I'm stamping. I swear he sits in wait till just the right moment to pounce.

Okay colors used: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Brocade Blue, Regal Rose, and Creamy Caramel markers. Other items Score Pal, StazOn Jet Black ink, White cardstock. Click on the image to get a better view of where I placed the score lines.

So glad the weekend is finally here! I'll be getting up early tomorrow and heading down to the flee market to meet Sarah. She is going to have a spot set up there to sell things she made. Hope she does well. Then seeing how the flee market is right next door to mom's nursing home I'll be stopping in to visit with mom for a bit before heading home.

Stamping Trails
Karen 208

No comments: