Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Missing Laptop

Sorry I missed posting for a few days. John borrowed my laptop for the weekend and I didn't get it back till Monday evening. It was such a beautiful weekend that I didn't stay indoors to much so no stamping got done. I did play with the new milk carton die from SU!. Its much smaller than I thought. One sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock will make two cartons. I also purchased the new stamp set Got Treats. It is perfect to use with the milk carton.

Filled the carton with caramel apple candy corn. Never seen that before and it's really good. Low in points for Weight Watchers as long as you only have a few. Wanted the candy to show through the carton so I cut a hole using my circle cutter. I got it a little to much to the right so it wasn't centered just right, but hey that only makes it look more home made which is a more desirable look...right?

Stamping Trails
Karen 206

No comments: