Friday, August 20, 2010

Played with New Stuff




Today was the first day I had to play with new stuff. Stamp set Greeting Card Kids, soon as I saw this set in the new SU! catalog I had to have it. Just too darn cute! Web is a Cuttle Bug folder. Color: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Black, Shimmery White, and Real Red. Also use aqua painter to color in the girl. Black ribbon I've had laying around for awhile. Not sure where I picked that up. And did you see I used one of the beads I colored earlier this week in the center of the O in Halloween. Oh and I also used shimmery paint on the base card web. That was fun to use.

Just got back from riding bikes with hubby. He just told me that he goes back on 2nd shift starting Monday. I thought he wouldn't start doing that again till the 25th when the kids go back to school. For readers who may not know Skip is a custodian for the local middle school. He prefers to work 2nd shift as he hates getting up early. Makes it nice for me as I don't have to worry about making dinner as soon as I get home from work. I can go back to my workout schedule I normally have. Plus I only have to worry about making food for me. Less cooking....I'm all for that! I will miss him going bike riding or walking in the evening.

Stamping Trails
Karen 207

No comments: