Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Up late stamping tonight. I should be in bed getting some well needed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's but here I am doing a blog entry. Oh well, maybe I can get caught up on the sleep tomorrow at work. (SMILE)No I won't go to sleep at my desk I'll just think about it. This card uses Spellbinders dies Labels 3 and Small Circles. I used the rolling technique on the butterfly. Haven't done that one in a while. For those who may not know how to do it....ink the stamp in a lighter color ink, then roll just the outside edges of the inked stamp with a darker ink and then stamp it on the cardstock. Colors used: Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Pretty in Pink, and the base card is a textured piece that I picked up from Hollo's Paper Store. Embossing folder is a new one I just purchased by Tim Holtz. The splatters are made with Smooch Spritz Sliver Foil. Stamp set Great Friend by SU!

Went to the local park and took a 2 mile nature hike with hubby. It was cooler in the woods thank goodness as we have been hit with a heat wave. In the mid 90's and humid. You can just look outside and see a haze everywhere. I was dipping with sweat at the end of the hike. Jumped on the swing in the playground and swung for a bit to cool off.

Stamping Trails
Karen 208

No comments: