Monday, August 23, 2010

Where the Buffalo Roam



In Wilderness is one of the stamps I got last week with my SU! order. Animal stamps that look this good and I like are a rare find. Buffalo was stamped with Soft Suede and brown flock was used on just his upper back. (Thanks Connie for that suggestion)
Other colors: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, and Crumb Cake. The cork used for the word stamp came from Lisa. She gave me a spool of this cork that has adhesive backing. This is the actual width of that spool of cork. Since the cork was thick I had to raise up the other layers in the cards with pop dots. Marina Mist layer was run through a embossing folder by Tim Holtz. It looks like a knotted log. Really cool folder.

Well I took the day off work. Skip will be heading off to work in few hours as he is back on second shift. I have the rest of my day lined up pretty much with just me time. Which will include lots of music and stamping. Love getting the house to myself as it doesn't happen often.

Stamping Trails
Karen 207

No comments: