Monday, August 16, 2010

Witchy Poo Card And Correction to Fudge Recipe



I had a blast making this card. I got to use so many stamping things that I haven't used for a while. My friends are doing another stamping challenge and I needed to make a card using this brown bag stamp by Vippies. I wanted it to look like a paper bag so I stamped it on a thin sheet of cork then cut it out. The cat die cut used on the bag was made with my Cricut. It's a new cartridge that has lots of pumpkin designs. The trick or treat I cut from a ribbon found at Pat Catan's. I love the witch stamp and thought it would be great with the die cut cat but I really didn't want to watercolor three of them so I stamped the witch on Old Olive with black ink and cut out the So Saffron eyes just to give her a bit of color.

Other things used: Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Old Olive cardstock, Cuttlebug Spider Web folder, black cat eyelet, sponge, Chocolate Chip ink.

I'm so sorry about the error in the peanut butter fudge recipe I posted a few days ago. I posted that it was 1 can of fat free evaporated milk, but it's really 2/3 of a cup. Here is the complete recipe in case you missed it.

2/3 cup fat free evaporated milk
1 2/3 cup sugar
2 tablespoons light butter
2 cups mini marshmallows or 14 large marshmallows
1 bag Reese's peanut butter chips.

Mix first 3 items together in pot bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and boil for 3 minutes. Mix in chips and marshmallows and remove from heat. Stir till smooth. Pour into 8x8 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Place in fridge for 2 hours till firm.

Great weather day. The humidity was gone and very comfortable. Suppose to go down to 55 tonight so it will be great sleeping weather.

Stamping Trails
Karen 208

No comments: