Thursday, September 2, 2010

BOO




Okay this carton has lots going on. The ghost was made using the new owl punch in the SU catalog. Just cut the legs off turn upside down and you got a ghost! The eyes were also made with the same punch. Mouth and Boo was hand drawn. For the carton I started with lined black cardstock I got from Hollo's this weekend. After it was cut with the milk carton die I ran it through the web embossing folder by Cuttlebug. The sparkle was added with shimmery paint. Just a little will do ya with this paint.

Yesterday I felt like a contestant on the Biggest Loser. I went for a bike ride after work then I stopped on the way home and picked up Subway for dinner. I remember on Biggest Loser Bob took his group on a 5 mile hike and ended up having lunch at Subway then hiked back to the ranch. Looking forward to the next season.

Stamping Trails
Karen 206

No comments: