Monday, September 20, 2010

Hats Off!



I made this card for the Queen of the Scarlet Orchids. I'll be going to my first Red Hat meeting tomorrow. I got the 1/2 vacation day so I can attend. I wanted to make a thank you card to give the Queen! I'm happy she contacted me and this group sounds like a good fit for me. Colors River Rock, Mango, and Elegant Eggplant.

Well got some not so good news today at work but I guess that will depend on how I look at it. To be vested so I'll get some type of pension from the job I'll have to stay 5 years. Which will be this October 4th. Okay that I can do even though it will make me work the date of the big change, which is the whole reason I'm leaving anyway. I spoke to HR today. If I stay till the end of October which is our fiscal year I'll get my bonus for the end of the year that they pay out two weeks before Christmas. So I have some thinking to do. The bonus is a good incentive, but I still don't know if I can handle the stress. So I'm thinking I'll take one day at a time and see how it goes. I've really had my heart set on leaving at the end of the this month. To my friends and readers I'm going to need some big time encouragement to see me through to Oct 31.

Stamping Trails
Karen 206

No comments: