Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just in time for Halloween.......


It's a real scary spider! I found this on the outside of the sliding glass door that leads out of our kitchen. Been living in OH for years and have never seen a spider like this. I'm totally creeped out and scared!!!! Don't like spiders AT ALL!!!!

I got my son John to come out and look at it. And of course he thought it was awesome. He touched it and got it to move so he could get a picture of its underside. YUCK!!!!



Click on the pictures if you DARE....to see a larger view of this creepy crawly.

So I didn't share with you that I took a fall off my bicycle Monday night. I wanted to ride the bike up to the school where hubby works and ride home with him since he had ridden his bike to work. He doesn't get off work till 11pm so it was dark out. I rode the same path I always ride, but I mis-judged the curb and the bike fell and I fell over the bike. I put my left arm out to break the fall. I think it scared me more than it hurt me, but I'm feeling it today. My shoulder, arm, and knee hurts. At least I didn't break anything.

Stamping Trails
Karen 206

No comments: