Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Let's Take a Second Look

I was thinking about this carton last night as I was going to bed and I really didn't like the bare circle opening in it. So this morning I broke out my long forgotten scallop circle punches by Marvy and did some dress up work. First punched out a small circle from cream cardstock then took that piece of cardstock and punched again using the smallest scallop circle punch I had and I must say I'm much happier with how it looks now.

Can you believe it's September 1st? I know I can't! Only 29 more days till I'm 50...can't believe that one either!!!!! My goal for this month is just to lose enough weight to get under 200 by my birthday. I know I can make that.

Gotta run or I'll be late for work......and oh I did decide to leave my job on Oct 1....can't wait. I'll have so much more time to do the things I want to do and I won't be yelled at anymore by upset customers. YAY

Stamping Trails
Karen 206

No comments: