Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Birthday Cards



Just wanted to share some more birthday cards with you. These are from Kat. She really showed me the love this year. Lots of wonderful cards from her. Big Hugs Kat!!!

The butterfly card is from a very old friend Marianne. We met years ago when Sarah wasn't even one year old. We were living in SC in a trailer park. Both our guys were stationed in Navy. It was very hard for me being away from home for the first time with a new baby. Marianne made the time fun and not so scary for me. Over the last few years we have lost touch and not spoken. I was very surprised and happy to receive this beautiful card made by her. I plan to write her a very long letter this weekend and see if we can get our friendship going again. During all these years I never stopped thinking about you Kym (Marianne's nickname). Hope we can talk soon.

Stamping Trails
Karen 205

PS......signing off for the last time in my 40's. In a few hours I'll be 50! Looking forward to opening up all these gifts from friends that are all over my living room floor.

No comments: