Friday, September 3, 2010

These Boots...

Are made for being Witchy! I picked up this stamp set at Archiver's a few weeks ago. Just love the boots!!! Stamps by Stampendous! Stamped the boots on designer paper. I believe this paper came from SU! several years ago. Popped the boots on the stamped image. Also cut out the buckles from back. Ribbon I've had for a few years. Not sure I really like it with this card, but it's do-able.

I'm really tired so I'm turning in early tonight. Happy that its Friday and we have a 3 day weekend. YAY

Skip called me from work a few hours ago and asked me if I would like party for my birthday and I said yes. We are having it on the 25th. It's a few days before the 50th birthday but I'm good with it. Wish my gal pals from TX could be here!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 206

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Karen,
I hope that you have a WONDERFUL, & FABULOUS birthday party and I sure wish I could be there to celerbrate with you. Remember that I will be there in spirit. Keep up the great work on your weight loss, I'm so proud of you.
Love,
Kat