Saturday, October 9, 2010

75 Degrees Out!



WOW! What a beautiful day out! Got up to 75 which is Indian Summer for Ohio. Suppose to be 77 tomorrow. Which is a good thing since me and hubby are going to the Brown's game. Hope they win but I'm not holding my breath!

Sarah came over after I got off work yesterday. We went biking then to Subway for dinner. Also went into Medina and did some shopping. She wasn't ready to go home till mid-night and me and Skip convinced her to just spend the night. Enjoyed having her home. We made pumpkin spice muffins this morning and she helped me dig out my crafting desk. Still needs work but I can see it again!

The house is finished as you can see by the photo. Still debating on if we need to get shutters for the windows. The house had shutters, and all the houses in this area have shutters so now it looks off from the rest of houses.

The gourds in the basket are the ones that grew in our garden this season. Skip was convinced that the plant the grew up on its own was a cantaloupe. I kept telling him it was a squash of some kind. He didn't believe me so he let it take over a good part of the garden. When the gourds grew we picked them and pulled the vines out to give the peppers a chance to grow as the gourd vine just took over! But they do look good in my basket out by the front door.



Well I am off to get some stamping time in. I have some great new toys to play with. And since I can see my desk again its time to mess it up again.


Happy Birthday to John Lennon....who would have been 70 today. One of my favorite quotes from him....."Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans"
and "We All Shine On"


Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: