Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cards and Gifts from Friends





I had a happy mail day yesterday! Connie sent me this cute pumpkin candy dish along with some chocolates. And just look......








At these beautiful cards she made. I love the guitar card!!!! I gave Connie a ring and she said she had to stop at a music store to get the guitar pick. She also made the Halloween card using embossing folders to emboss the circles with different Halloween images. How fun!




And I also received a Halloween pocket card from Marianne. I haven't made a pocket card for a while. You got the wheels churning Marianne. I'll have to make one.

And.....I wanted to share a card that Kat made....another pretty one!!!

Thanks to all my friends for making me and my mailbox happy!

I'm off to take my nephews out to breakfast then on to the slot car show.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: